All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on extensive fieldwork that began in Argentina, this book asks how detained and disappeared persons inhabit the categories that international law has constructed to mark, judge, understand, and repair the horror.
- Author BiographyGabriel Gatti is Profesor Titular de Universidad at the University of the Basque Country, Spain.
- Author(s)Gabriel Gatti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleMemory Politics and Transitional Justice
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.