All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens after you've been accepted into a psychology graduate program? How can you best prepare for the challenges ahead and make the most of your graduate school career? This title offers skills to help you master the complexities of graduate school and realize your goals.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Weight512 g
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.