Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful, compassionate account of the grieving process that helps us through the pain and isolation experienced with the loss of a loved one. We're never really prepared for the loss of someone we love. Thrown into a state of emotional chaos we experience rage, guilt, anxiety, and intense sadness all at once.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE M. SANDERS, PhD, is a psychologist in private practice. As an expert on grief and loss, she has conducted research, written many journal articles and has lectured extensively on the subject. She received the 1990 award for Outstanding Contribution in the Field of Death-Related Counseling from the Association for Death Education and Counseling.
- Author(s)Catherine M. Sanders
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/1992
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight328 g
- Width143 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.