Surviving Health Care: A Manual for Patients and Their Families by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.95Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a tool to help patients and families deal rationally with the perplexing and often irrational world of healthcare.
- Author BiographyThomasine Kushner is a bioethicist at the California Pacific Medical Center Program in Medicine and Human Values. Co-editor of the Cambridge Quarterly for Healthcare Ethics, she is author (with David Thomasma) of Birth to Death: Science and Bioethics, Asking to Die: Inside the Dutch Debate about Euthanasia, and Ward Ethics: A Case Book for Doctors-in-Training.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byThomasine Kushner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.