Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the experiences of 37 women who use methadone-heroin survivors whose lives continue to be controlled by methadone and by the clinics that dispense it - concentrates on women in Florida who grew up during the 1950s and 1960s.
- Author(s)Jennifer Friedman,Marisa Alicea,Marixsa Alicea
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.