All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.95
- £18.07Trending at £21.36
- £13.77Trending at £19.07
- £13.69Trending at £18.52
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
About this product
- DescriptionJust as Garrison Keillor introduced Woebegone County on US radio, so Gerry Anderson creates an almost mythological place out of London Derry. He broadcasts from there every day, and is anything but neutral about his life, his country and his work.
- Author(s)Gerry Anderson
- Date of Publication06/04/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/11/2006
- Weight153 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.