All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionME (myalgic encephalomyelitis) is a controversial condition once known as yuppie flu and often confused with chronic fatigue sydrome. Focusing on the emotions sufferers experience, this book offers guidance on coping with the stages of the disease: denial, anger, depression and acceptance.
- Author(s)Joyce E. Fox
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/1996
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitlePositive Health S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Weight177 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.