Consider these sponsored items
- £10.39Was:£10.99Free postage
- £14.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the nature, causes, symptoms, treatment and course of schizophrenia and also explores living with it from both the patient and the family's point of view. This book includes the advanced research findings on what causes the disease as well as information about the fresh drugs for treatment.
- Author BiographyE. Fuller Torrey, M.D., is a research psychiatrist specializing in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. He is the executive director of the Stanley Medical Research Institute, the founder of the Treatment Advocacy Center, a professor of psychiatry at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, and the author of twenty books. He lives in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Author(s)E. Fuller Torrey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight399 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.