Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an accessible 2002 account of the effects of stalking to provide practical guidance for management and prevention.
- Author BiographyBorn 5 February 1959. Graduated Queensland University (M.B., B.S. with Honours, 1982). In 1993 became a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists and was appointed Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist at Victorian Institute of Forensic Mental Health (VIFMH).
- Author(s)Michele Pathe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.