All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the experiences of pregnant teenagers, their partners, and midwives, from pregnancy realisation through the early years of motherhood. It examines changing attitudes to female sexuality and moral discourses on adolescent subjectivity especially as these pertain to teenage motherhood.
- Author BiographyHELEN STAPLETON is a Senior Research Fellow at the Australian Catholic University, Brisbane, Australia. A qualified midwife, she previously worked in both public and private sectors. Her research interests, and publications, focus on motherhood and parenting cultures, sexuality and reproduction, and body image and identity. Helen is a member of various professional organisations and a former board member of the Centre for the Study of Childhood and Youth, University of Sheffield, UK.
- Author(s)H. Stapleton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/09/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleStudies in Childhood and Youth
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 241 p.
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.