All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.79Trending at £9.11
- £9.15Trending at £10.16
- £6.99Trending at £10.07
- £8.63Trending at £12.09
- £7.88Trending at £10.07
- £8.99Trending at £9.18
- £9.62Trending at £10.27
About this product
- DescriptionNoted Christian communicator Lee Strobel and his wife team together to write a book about how to live with your unchurched spouse while living out your faith authentically in front of him or her.
- Author BiographyLee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of the Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. His story is now featured in the motion picture The Case for Christ. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.com Leslie Strobel has been involved in women's ministries and one-on-one mentoring in the churches where the Strobels have served. She and Lee live in Orange County, California, and are the parents of two grown children.
- PrizesRunner-up for Christian Book Award 2003.
- Author(s)Lee Strobel,Leslie Strobel
- Date of Publication08/03/2002
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight262 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.