All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.70Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Ted Taylor, 1st Battalion, The Rifle Brigade, was sent to France in May 1940. Outnumbered by at least three to one they held out for 4 days until forced to surrender. Includes the infamous 'death marches' to freedom across the frozen landscape of Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyCarole McEntee-Taylor is the author of military history and historical fiction. She works at the Military Corrective Training Centre in Colchester and lives with her husband David in North East Essex.
- Author(s)Carole McEntee-Taylor
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note100 b&w integrated images
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.