CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the engineering community with an understanding of the challenges involved when moving to system-on-a-chip and delivers a methodology to get them there. This book deals with the platform-based approach to the design of embedded systems and is a stepping stone for those interested in the issues facing the design of complex systems-on-chip.
- Author(s)Andrew McNelly,Grant L. Martin,Henry Chang,L.R. Cooke,Lee Todd,Merrill Hunt
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1190 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1999 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.