CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.42Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.33
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 1.9 million women are physically assaulted annually in the United States alone. In this book, the author empowers women to understand that surviving a potential attack isn't about being physically bigger, faster, or stronger; it's about knowing how to self-protect, not self-defend.
- Author BiographyTIM LARKIN is a self-protection expert and author of How to Survive the Most Critical 5 Seconds of Your Life. He was named Black Belt magazine's 2011 Self-Defense Instructor of the Year. Over the last 20 years his company, Target Focus Training, has trained more than 48,000 people in more than 52 countries. He lives in Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Tim Larkin
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width141 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.