All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn awe-inspiring journey through the eons of time and across the globe, in search of visible traces of evolution in living creatures which have survived from earliest times and whose stories speak to us of seminal events in the history of life.
- Author BiographyRichard Fortey retired from his position as senior palaeontologist at the Natural History Museum in 2006. He is the author of several books, including 'Fossils: A Key to the Past', 'The Hidden Landscape' which won The Natural World Book of the Year in 1993, 'Life: An Unauthorised Biography', 'Trilobite!' and 'The Earth: An Intimate History' and Dry Store-room No. 1. He was elected President of the Geological Society of London for its bicentennial year of 2007, and is a Fellow of the Royal Society.
- Author(s)Richard A. Fortey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/01/2014
- Content Note20 b/w illus, 16 col plates (16pp), (Author pays pix costs), With index
- Weight720 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.