CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with Susan Glaspell's and Sophie Treadwell's plays from a theatrical, rather than literary, perspective, and presents a comprehensive overview of their work from lesser known plays to seminal productions of Trifles and Machinal .
- Author BiographyBarbara Ozieblo teaches American Literature at the University of Malaga, Spain. She is the author of Susan Glaspell: A Critical Biography, editor of The Provincetown Players: A Choice of the Shorter Plays and co-editor of Disclosing Intertextualities: The Stories, Plays, and Novels of Susan Glaspell. She is co-founder and President of the Susan Glaspell Society. <STRIKE> Jerry Dickey is Associate Professor of Theatre Arts at the University of Arizona. He is the author of Sophie Treadwell: a Research and Production Sourcebook and co-editor of Broadway's Bravest Woman: Selected Writings of Sophie Treadwell. His essays on Treadwell have appeared in A Companion to Twentieth-Century American Drama and the Cambridge Companion to American Women Playwrights.
- Author(s)Barbara Ozieblo,Jerry Dickey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Modern and Contemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white halftones
- Weight254 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.