All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis omnibus contains two compelling legal dramas by Susan Sloan - 'Guilt By Association' and 'An Isolated Incident'.
- Author BiographySusan Sloan was a practising defence lawyer on the east coast before the success of her first novel allowed her to 'retire' to an island off the coast of Washington state.
- Author(s)Susan R. Sloan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.98Trending at £13.78
- £13.46Trending at £14.49
- £13.30Trending at £18.13
- £10.05Trending at £13.05
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.