CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionSuspension Acoustics introduces suspension physics in bubbles, droplets, and solid particles in gases and fluids.
- Author BiographySamuel Temkin is Professor Emeritus, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Rutgers University. Before joining the faculty at Rutgers Professor Temkin was a Senior Scientist at Bolt, Bernack and Newman in Cambridge, MA. His research has been related to physical acoustics, droplet dynamics, and cloud physics. He is the author of Elements of Acoustics, and has held visiting faculty positions at a number of universities world-wide.
- Author(s)Samuel Temkin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note146 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight860 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.