Sustainability Impact Assessment of Land Use Changes by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £206.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
- £10.64Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview on the analytical approach in SENSOR and documents preliminary results is provided by this book. This includes the identification of end user needs for SIAT and the development of a first SIAT prototype.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/03/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note55 Illustrations, color; 17 Illustrations, black and white; X, 508 p. 72 illus., 55 illus. in color.
- Weight938 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKatharina Helming,Marta Perez-Soba,Paul Tabbush
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.