All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook surveys key issues of sustainability - energy, nature, agro-food, resources, economics - for advanced undergraduate and graduate level courses.
- Author BiographyBert J. M. de Vries is co-founder and member of the Institute for Energy and Environment (IVEM) at the University of Groningen in The Netherlands, where he received his Ph.D. on sustainable resource use. Since 1990 he has been a senior scientist at the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (PBL, formerly MNP and RIVM). He has been actively involved in modelling and scenario construction for the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). Since 2003 he has also been a Professor of Global Change and Energy at Utrecht University in The Netherlands. His research expertise and publications are in resource and energy analysis, modelling and policy; climate and global change modelling; and complex systems modelling for sustainable development. He has co-edited several books, including Perspectives on Global Change: The TARGETS Approach (1997, Cambridge University Press) and Mappae Mundi: Humans and their Habitats in a Long-Term Socio-Ecological Perspective (2002, Amsterdam University Press).
- Author(s)Bert J. M. de Vries
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note147 b/w illus. 19 colour illus. 26 tables
- Weight1560 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.