Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with endogenous growth under environmental restrictions, Karen Pittel provides a comprehensive survey of the field and highlights some important issues that have so far been rather neglected within the debate on sustainable growth.
- Author BiographyKaren Pittel, Ifo Institute of Economic Research, Germany
- Author(s)Karen Pittel
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Environmental Economics Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.