Consider these sponsored items
- £50.69Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.99
- £7.91Trending at £8.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.29
- £6.79Trending at £6.90
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £7.20Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for use in engineering design courses, and as a reference for industry professionals learning sustainable design concepts and practical methods, this book focuses on designers as the driving force behind sustainable products. It applies research-based methods to achieve real-world results for rapidly evolving industry trends.
- Author BiographyAnthony Johnson is an experienced Design Engineer and Educator responsible for Engineering Design in the Department of Engineering and Technology at the University of Huddersfield. He is also a U.K. Chartered Engineer (C. Eng) with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Professor Johnson is a prolific design consultant (with over 400 projects to date), educational consultant, and recent committee member with the British Standards Institute. Andy Gibson is the Managing Director of Segelocum Ltd, a customer-focused designed education consultancy firm. Andrew has worked in product development and customer liaison, moving on onto export sales and marketing and thence into the management of international subsidiaries of UK-based engineering companies. In recent years, Mr. Gibson has developed a consultancy-based business working with clients to penetrate new markets, focusing on sustainability relating to international trade training.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc.(London) Ltd
- Weight900 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.