CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £12.27
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book evaluates and discusses the main sustainability challenges encountered in the production of biofuel and bio-products from oil palm biomass beginning from feedstock cultivation to waste management.
- Author BiographyDr. Lee Keat Teong is currently an associate professor at the School of Chemical Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia. Up to date, he has published more than 120 research articles in various international peer-reviewed journals. He has also received numerous recognitions at national and international levels. Currently he is working on the production of biofuels (biodiesel and bioethanol) from biomass (mainly oil palm biomass) using various technologies. Apart from that, he also has special interest on the social and sustainability aspects of biofuels. Cynthia Ofori-Boateng is currently a PhD student at the Chemical Engineering Department, Universiti Sains Malaysia. She has almost seven years of working experience both in the industries and academic institutions. She has attended many International conferences, published a number of articles and completed numerous research projects related to renewable energy and waste management.
- Author(s)Cynthia Ofori-Boateng,Keat Teong Lee
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content NoteXX, 323 p.
- Weight678 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.