All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the author first lived in sustainable housing, he was young, idealistic, and not much susceptible to compromise - until rattlesnakes, black widow spiders, and loneliness drove him out of the utilities-free yurt he'd built in New Mexico. This book chronicles these two remarkable attempts to live simply in two disparate American eras.
- Author BiographyAlan Boye is a professor of English at Lyndon State College in Vermont. His most recent book is Tales from the Journey of the Dead: Ten Thousand Years on an American Desert (Nebraska, 2006).
- Author(s)Alan Boye
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleOur Sustainable Future
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note16 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.79Trending at £23.93
- £11.18Trending at £15.01
- £7.60Trending at £8.06
- £9.55Trending at £13.01
- £9.60Trending at £10.03
- £14.99Trending at £18.90
- £14.34Trending at £16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.