CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Sustainable Consumer Services: Business Solutions for Household Markets by Minna Halme, Daniela Velte, Michael Scharp, Christine Jasch, Paula Trindade, Helga Jonuschat, Jaap Kortman, Gabriele Hrauda (Paperback, 2007)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal for consumer oriented business should be to make a profit and to do it without costing the Earth. This book provides the missing link in sustainable household service competitiveness by examining the issues, looking at business models, providing real-life best-practice examples and presenting data from the largescale consumer survey.
- Author BiographyMinna Halme is an adjunct professor at Helsinki School of Economics Corporate Environmental and Social Responsibility Research Group, Finland. Gabriele Hrauda is a freelance biologist working with the Institute for Environmental Management and Economics (I W), Austria. Christine Jasch is director of the Institute for Environmental Management and Economics, I W, Austria. Jaap Kortman is a member of the management team of IVAM Research and Consultancy on Sustainability, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Helga Jonuschat is scientifi c assistant at the IZT Institute for Futures Studies and Technology Assessment, Germany. Michael Scharp is scientist at the IZT Institute for Futures Studies and Technology Assessment, Germany. Daniela Velte is partner and senior researcher at Prospektiker European Institute for Futures Studies and Strategic Planning in the Basque Country, Spain. Paula Trindade is at the Centre for Sustainable Business Development of INETI, Portugal.
- Author(s)Christine Jasch,Daniela Velte,Gabriele Hrauda,Helga Jonuschat,Jaap Kortman,Michael Scharp,Minna Halme,Paula Trindade
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, boxes, index
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.