Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamining institutions, this book provides a survey of the inter-relationship between trade-induced economic growth and the environment and its impact on the global quest for sustainable development. It covers contemporary developments on both a global and regional level and examines the United Nation's approach to sustainable development.
- Author BiographyShawkat Alam is Lecturer in Environmental Law at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Shawkat Alam
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Development Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.