Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the human-related aspects of sustainable development. It emphasizes the need to move away from an unwanted circumstance by being systemic in our thinking instead of symptomatic. In other words, we must stop treating symptoms without dealing with the cause.
- Author BiographyOkechukwu Ukaga and Mike Reichenbach are with the University of Minnesota. Chris Maser is a Consultant in Corvallis, Oregon.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSocial Environmental Sustainability
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChris Maser,Michael Reichenbach,Okechukwu Ukaga
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.