Consider these sponsored items
- £42.77Was:£43.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA retro-fit offers many benefits: cutting electricity and heating bills, increasing the resale value of homes, slashing carbon emissions and creating a healthier place to live. This book at: draught-proofing, insulation and damp; ventilation, heating and cooling; electrical efficiency and renewable energy; water use and re-use; and, more.
- Author BiographyDavid Thorpe lives in the Dyfi Valley, mid-Wales and has been the News Editor of Energy and Environmental Management magazine for ten years. Prior to that he was Managing Editor and author at the Centre for Alterative Technology, where he edited The Whole House Book among many other titles. He writes a popular blog - The Low Carbon Kid - and for the Guardian online.
- Author(s)David Thorpe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEarthscan Expert
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour, photographs, diagrams, graphs, index
- Weight702 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.