All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book profiles transformational individuals blazing a trail in the sustainable luxury business. It shows us that luxury products need not wreak destruction on the environment and the communities who manufacture them. There are entrepreneurs who are well motivated to break the rules and promote disruptive solutions.
- Author BiographyMIGUEL ANGEL GARDETTI founded and is head of the Center for Study of Sustainable Luxury, Argentina. MARIA EUGENIA GIRON has 18 years' experience in the luxury industry as an executive, investor, professor and author.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight286 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMaria Eugenia Giron,Miguel Gardetti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.