Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe way organizations manage their value chain has changed dramatically over the past decade. Today, organizations take account of economic issues, but they also adopt a broader perspective of their purpose including social and environmental issues.Yet despite its global spread.
- Author BiographyDr Adam Lindgreen is Professor of Marketing at Cardiff Business School, with a Ph.D. from Cranfield University. He is widely published, in academic journals and books including Managing Market Relationships and A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility. Dr FranA ois Maon is Associate Professor of Strategy and Corporate Social Responsibility at the IESEG School of Management, with a Ph.D. from the Louvain School of Management. He is widely published in academic journals and books including A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility. Dr JoA lle Vanhamme is Professor of Marketing at Edhec Business School with a Ph.D. from the Louvain School of Management. She is widely published in academic journals and books including Memorable Customer Experiences and A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility. Dr Sankar Sen is Professor of Marketing at Baruch College, City University of New York with a Ph.D. from the Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania). He is widely published in academic journals and books including Leveraging Corporate Responsibility: The Stakeholder Route to Maximizing Business and Social Value.
- Author(s)Dr Francois Maon,Sankar Sen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 37 b&w illustrations
- Weight1360 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byProfessor Adam Lindgreen,Professor Joelle Vanhamme
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.