CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what has happened to a selection of US metropolitan and smaller centres in the wake of the global economic recession. The nine essays look at such diverse topics as globalization and agriculture, public policies in modern cities, and corporate support in urban areas. Contributors examine how urban planners, architects, novelists, and filmmakers tap the unique and complex character of cities in response to economic, environmental, social, and political changes.
- Author BiographyLINDA KRAUSE is an associate dean and associate professor in the School of Architecture and Urban Planning at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is a coeditor of Global Cities: Cinema, Architecture, and Urbanism in a Digital Age (Rutgers University Press).
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNew Directions in International Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLinda Krause
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.