All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.91Trending at £11.47
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £5.80Trending at £6.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £18.94
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a fresh theory of political apathy, using a combination of ethnographic material, narrative, and political, cultural, and feminist theory. This book examines how the status quo is maintained in Israel-Palestine, even by the activities of Jewish Israelis who are working against the occupation of Palestinian territories.
- Author BiographyKatherine Natanel is a Lecturer in Gender Studies at the Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies, University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Katherine Natanel
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.