All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn our rapidly changing world, Christian preaching is as important as ever, but makes even greater demands of the preacher than in the past. This textbook focuses on preaching from an ecumenical perspective, covering the foundations and practice of preaching.
- Author BiographyDr Neil G. Richardson was Tutor in New Testament Studies and later Principal of Wesley College, Bristol. He served as President of the British Methodist Conference in 2003-2004. George Lovell is a Methodist minister and consultant in the field of ministry and mission. He has published widely and was awarded a Lambeth Palace DD by the Archbishop of Canterbury in 2006.
- Author(s)George Lovell,Neil Richardson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Notefigures
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.