Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.55Trending at £5.95
- £16.19Trending at £16.71
- £3.84Trending at £3.91
- £3.24Trending at £5.38
- £5.63Trending at £5.80
- £8.63Trending at £8.98
- £9.99Trending at £12.24
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at Swahili, and examines where it is spoken, who speaks it, what alphabet the language is written in, and other interesting facts. This book also includes introductions on how to say key phrases in Swahili, such as how to say hello and goodbye, or talk about your home, school, and family.
- Author BiographyCatherine Chambers was born in Adelaide, Australia, and was brought up in the UK. She has written about 120 books for children and young adults on all kinds of subjects, including history, biographies, science and the arts.
- Author(s)Catherine Chambers
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- Language(s)Multiple languages
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Languages of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.