All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series examines where in the world each language is spoken, who speaks it, differences and similarities between the language and English, and interesting facts about the language, including how it is used in everyday contexts such as meeting people, homes, schools, family, and food.
- Author BiographyCatherine Chambers was born in Adelaide, Australia, and was brought up in the UK. She has written about 120 books for children and young adults on all kinds of subjects, including history, biographies, science and the arts.
- Author(s)Catherine Chambers
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- Language(s)Multiple languages
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Languages of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £5.49Trending at £5.83
- £4.38Trending at £4.66
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.