All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe grim and bloody events in this book reveal the dark heart of Swansea's history. Geoff Brookes takes the reader through each case in vivid detail, uncovering shocking stories of drunken brawls and poisonings and plots fuelled by revenge.
- Author BiographyA writer with a long-standing interest in Welsh history, Geoff Brookes was Head of English in Dillwyn Llewelyn Comprehensive School, and Deputy Head teacher in Cefn Hengoed Community School in Swansea. He has appeared in the Times Education Supplement on 150 occasions and his work appears in every edition of the Welsh Country Magazine, as well as in a range of other publications such as the Independent. He is the author of the forthcoming Bloody Welsh History: Swansea, and Swansea Then & Now. He lives in Swansea.
- Author(s)Geoff Brookes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note60 Illustrations, black and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.