Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
- £10.75Trending at £13.14
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.62Trending at £11.48
About this product
- DescriptionA wealth of knowledge on internal auditing all in one place ... A must-read for corporate executives, IT staff, board members, security and auditing practitioners, and more.
- Author BiographyDan Swanson is a 26-year internal audit veteran, who was formerly the Director of Professional Practices at the Institute of Internal Auditors. Swanson has completed audit projects for over 30 different organizations, spending almost 10 years in government auditing (federal, provincial and municipal levels), and the rest in the private sector, mainly in the financial services, transportation and health sectors. Dan has completed more than 50 IT conversion audits and a dozen comprehensive audits of the IT function. He is currently focused on improving the practice of information security.
- Author(s)Dan Swanson
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.