Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing swearing and its social function, this book focuses on the relationship between swearing and abuse. It provides an explanation of how modern attitudes to bad language have come about.
- Author(s)Tony McEnery
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Corpus Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note60 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.