All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £21.48Trending at £28.89
- £11.85Trending at £15.17
- £13.77Trending at £15.85
- £7.97Trending at £9.92
- £11.98Trending at £16.99
- £22.36Trending at £34.70
About this product
- DescriptionSweden is one of the world's most politically and economically successful democracies. Swedish is an important medium for communication across Europe and the world. Swedish is an official language of the European Union, the Nordic Council, and Finland. This title features entries that include useful grammar notes and possible variants.
- Author BiographyHarald Hille holds an advanced degree in linguistics and worked for twenty-five years as a translator for the United Nations, serving in New York and Geneva. The son of a Swedish father and a Norwegian mother, he has had a life-long interest in Scandinavian languages and cultures and has consulted on many dictionary projects for Hippocrene Books.
- Author(s)Harald Hille
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- Language(s)English, Swedish
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.