All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreen & Black's is one of the best-known brands in retail. The chocolate has everything: it's wickedly delicious, it's luxurious, and yet it is also good for the planet, and good for the people who produce it. This book presents the adventure of Green & Black's, and include marketing and business insights they picked up along the way.
- Author BiographyCraig Sams has an impeccable history as a health food advocate. He founded Whole Earth Foods, starting with the UK's first macrobiotic restaurant, Seed, and moving on to launch a range of organic products. He is now chairman of the Soil Association. Josephine Fairley is a former glossy magazine editor whose quest has always been to combine outer and inner beauty. Craig and Josephine founded Green & Black's together in 1991 and sold the company to Cadbury Schweppes in 2006. Craig remains president of the company and, among other things, he ensures the original principles of sustainability and organic production are being held. Craig and Josephine are now concentrating on new ventures that embody their passion for sustainable living and wellbeing, including Judges, an organic bakery and wholefood store, in their home town Hastings, East Sussex, and The Wellington Centre, an integrated health clinic.
- Author(s)Craig Sams,Josephine Fairley
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports. (chiefly col.)
- Weight374 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £12.92Trending at £19.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.