All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSleep is not an isolated part of a baby's life - instead it is intertwined with nutrition, development and personality. In Sweet Dreams, paediatric nurse and sleep specialist, Arna Skula, brings us into a baby's world and explores it through the lens of sleep.
- Author BiographyArna Skula is a clinical nurse specialist at the Children's Hospital in Reykjavik, Iceland and has worked in paediatric nursing since 1978. For the last 13 years she has built up an outpatient clinic in Iceland for babies with sleep problems which assists some 500 families a year. She is also an active researcher and teacher and regularly contributes to media discussions on the welfare of parents and children.
- Author(s)Arna Skula
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarroll & Brown Publishers Limited
- Out-of-print date09/07/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
Save on Pregnancy Books
- £13.21Trending at £14.99
- £9.07Trending at £9.23
- £9.99Trending at £10.98
- £5.62Trending at £5.75
- £13.41Trending at £13.64
- £11.68Trending at £11.84
- £19.97Trending at £25.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.