All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sweet pea is a favourite flower of the gardener because of its delightful scent and diverse range of beautiful colours. This guide looks at the genus in detail and explains how the novice gardener or the seasoned grower can get the very most from their sweet peas.
- Author BiographyRoger Parsons has been a professional horticulturist since 1970 and started growing sweet peas as a hobby in 1984. Concern at the loss of sweet pea varieties led Roger to establish a seed bank to conserve existing varieties and in 2005 he set up a seed business, Roger Parsons Sweet Peas, to ensure that the diverse range of varieties can be enjoyed by gardeners around the world. Roger maintains the UK National Collection of Sweet Peas, is well-known as a trustee of NSPC and is currently their membership secretary. He was a former chairman of the RHS Sweet Pea Trials Committee and has successfully raised and introduced new, award-winning varieties.
- Author(s)Roger Parsons
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note159 colour photographs
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.75Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £16.50Trending at £25.03
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.