Consider these sponsored items
- £8.53Free postage
- £14.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reissue of a standalone novel from John Lawton, set in the American summer of 1969.
- Author BiographyJohn Lawton worked for Channel 4 for many years, and, among many others, produced Harold Pinter's 'O Superman', the least-watched most-argued-over programme of the 90s. He has written seven novels in his Troy series, two Joe Wilderness novels, the standalone Sweet Sunday, a couple of short stories and the occasional essay. He writes very slowly and almost entirely on the hoof in the USA or Italy, but professes to be a resident of a tiny village in the Derbyshire Peak District. He admires the work of Barbara Gowdy, TC Boyle, Oliver Bleeck, Franz Schubert and Clara Schumann - and is passionate about the playing of Maria Joao Pires. He has no known hobbies, belongs to no organisations and hates being photographed.
- Author(s)John Lawton
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.00
- £4.86Trending at £9.54
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £3.89Trending at £4.22
- £6.53Trending at £7.99
- £4.42Trending at £4.72
- £4.88Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.