All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £9.06
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.21Trending at £31.29
About this product
- DescriptionFrom apple pie to baklava, cannoli to gulab jamun, sweet treats have universal appeal in countries around the world. This encyclopedia provides a comprehensive look at global dessert culture.
- Author BiographyTimothy G. Roufs, PhD, is professor of anthropology at the University of Minnesota Duluth. Kathleen Smyth Roufs, EdD, is director emeritus of the Advisement Coordination Center at the University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Author(s)Kathleen Smyth Roufs,Timothy G. Roufs
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.