All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the eve of her show for London Fashion Week, top designer Arabella Knight vanishes. Her daughter Joanna is beside herself with worry, but as she attempts to discover what has happened to her mother, she uncovers many secrets that have a terrifying effect.
- Author BiographyUna-Mary Parker, a former journalist on the Daily Mail and Evening Standard, and social editor of the Tatler for ten years, is now a regular broadcaster on television and radio.
- Author(s)Una-Mary Parker
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/05/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date19/04/2005
- Weight170 g
- Width111 mm
- Height25 mm
- Spine175 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.59Trending at £5.01
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.73
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.