Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.88Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning debut novel of the struggle for freedom, set against the turmoil of the American Civil War, and featuring the unforgettable Cassius, a slave working on a Virginia tobacco plantation.
- Author BiographyDavid Fuller has been a screenwriter for 25 years, and he spent eight years researching this novel, research that led to the discovery that one of his own ancestors fought in the Civil War and was a slave owner.
- PrizesShort-listed for Edgar Allan Poe Awards: Best First Novel 2009.
- Author(s)David Fuller
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/12/2011
- Weight418 g
- Width152 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £30.00Trending at £36.25
- £8.46Trending at £8.68
- £13.62Trending at £19.98
- £4.05Trending at £6.93
- £11.48Trending at £14.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.69
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.