Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £3.63Trending at £4.06
- £5.19Trending at £6.18
- £13.17Trending at £15.88
- £2.80Trending at £4.99
- £3.59Trending at £3.75
- £5.74Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is for all children who want to improve their swimming. It describes the techniques of the different strokes from start to turn, to finish, and explains how to correct mistakes to become an accomplished swimmer. There are tips on nutrition, equipment and life saving in the water.
- Author BiographyJurgen Dietze is a swimming instructor at the college level. His research work focuses on child and youth swimming. As an active swimmer he holds several national titles, has been European Champion, and has participated in the Olympics.
- Author(s)Jurgen Dietze,Katrin Barth
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Out-of-print date24/06/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.