All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom useful swimming equipment to tips on training for distance, speed and strength, this practical handbook contains advice about all aspects of swimming, as well as a variety of progressive training programmes.
- Author BiographyKelvin Juba is author of Swimming for Fitness and Get Fit: Swimming. He is a management consultant and Director of HNI Consultants (specialising in swimming and sport information and advice). His swimming qualifications include ASA Advanced Teachers Certificate, ASA Coaches Certificate. Kelvin was the UK's first self-employed swimming coach, and was coach to international swimmers at all levels in the 1970s.
- Author(s)Kelvin Juba
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleFitness Trainers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/05/2009
- Content Note50 b&w photographs, line drawings
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.