Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBad food has a history. Swindled tells it.
- Author BiographyBee Wilson is an award-winning food writer and historian. For five years she was the food critic for the New Statesman; since 2003 she has written a weekly food column for the Sunday Telegraph (The Kitchen Thinker in Stella). For several years she was a research fellow at St Johns College, Cambridge, where she worked on the history of ideas. Her first book, The Hive, was published by John Murray in 2004. She is married with two children.
- Author(s)Bee Wilson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.