All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeopled by Watermelon Queens and ten-year-old business men, these joyful, brilliantly crafted pieces speak to a magical time long forgotten.
- Author BiographyLeon Rooke is a novelist, short story writer, playwright, editor and critic. He was born in rural North Carolina, but has been a resident of Canada for many years. He has published 28 books, and nearly 300 short stories have been published. Over the course of his career, Leon Rooke has been writer-in-residence at numerous North American universities, including the University of Victoria, Southwest Minnesota State University and the University of Toronto. Rooke is also the recipient of numerous awards and honours, including the Canada-Australia Literary Prize (1981), the Governor General's Award for English Language Fiction for Shakespeare's Dog (1985), and the North Carolina Award for Literature (1990).
- Author(s)Leon Rooke
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEmeryville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- Weight284 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.07Trending at £6.17
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £10.05Trending at £10.36
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.